The 2012 end of the world predictions is mainly based on facts left from the ancient Mayans and the great astrologer Nostradamus. Mayans are bloodthirsty race who sacrificed lots of blood. The only good part about the ancient Mayans is that they were well versed in astrology. They devised a calendar predicting the life and death of earth and its human and animal souls. It is so likely that this calendar ends abruptly on the 21st December 2012. This is one of the main reasons to believe that our beloved world may end on this particular day and the 2012 end of the world predictions may come true. Moreover the great astrologer Nostradamus predicted that a major catastrophic collision is likely to take place in the early years of the new millennium era. He predicted wars, floods, earthquakes and asteroid collisions.
Scientists also believe that something of a huge revolution or a drastic change may occur on this particular day. Some scientists says that a huge alien planet called Nibiru is approaching earth and is likely to collide on our planet before the beginning of 2013. Some scientists say that there will be a shift in tectonic plates causing the lands to submerge. They say that by the beginning of 2013, 97 percent of the world will be covered in water and the humans in the rest 3 percent will strive very hard to save the last trace of human race. Some says that solar storms are likely to occur and this may contribute to the awaiting calamity. Thus 2012 end of world predictions are entwined in a complicated way and it is very difficult to exactly predict what will happen on this significant day. Thus 2012 end of world remains a mystery. Whether it is a major catastrophic collision or floods or shift of tectonic plates, it is our duty to join hands and strive for our beloved home.
Some noble hearted scientists says that all these 2012 end of world predictions are invalid and says no such calamity are likely to occur in the next few thousand years. No one really knows what exactly will happen on this significant day. The world may even end or it may even predict the beginning of a new era of peace and harmony in our human race. It may even predict a new revolution likely to take place among human souls. It may even be a transfer of power between nationals. Thus this significant day remains a mystery. We must join hands in peace and harmony and abolish terrorism and must strive hard to protect human race. We must be prepared for whatever that is going to take place and must accept the real facts of life. Birth and death are two aspects of life. We must understand the fact that there is no use in fearing the future. We must act in the present and must save our beloved earth in the present circumstances.